Buying a home in this market allows for a less frenzied search and a whole lot more respect and understanding from home sellers. Great properties still sell very quickly but overpriced and less-than-perfect homes have been staying on the market longer than we have seen in the past several years.
ChicagoHome.com Team agents have developed effective strategies to ensure that our clients get the "perfect" home in this changing market climate. Our primary goals are to save you time, save you money and to help you avoid unnecessary complications.
Within the neighborhoods that we work, we can show you the very best single family homes, condos, lofts, townhomes and 2-to-4 flats. We have expertise in all property types, including new construction, new conversions and resale homes.
We provide the following valuable buyer services completely FREE of charge:
- Extensive geographical & neighborhood assistance, including
advice tailored to those relocating from out-of-town.
- Identifying the right housing type for your needs.
- Daily or weekly e-mailed listings, including pictures and property features from the Realtor® MLS.
- Accommodation of your personal schedule and time
- Saving you time by pinpointing your criteria and
showing you the very best properties that match your needs.
- Expert analysis of the market value (and the market
environment) of homes you are serious about purchasing - giving
you a significant advantage in any negotiation.
- Drafting a sophisticated, compelling and competitive
offer to purchase.
- Expert negotiating, including strategies of dealing
with multiple offers, contingent purchases and 1031 Exchanges.
- Handling of your post-contract details involving
lenders, inspectors, attorneys and other parties involved
in the transaction.
- Attending your pre-closing "walk-through" inspection
and assisting in the creation of a punch-list for new construction
and new rehabs.
In addition to our own services, we endeavor to keep you
protected by referring quality service providers. Lenders,
lawyers, home inspectors, tradesmen and contractors are all
referred based on positive past experiences with their services.
Filling out the ChicagoHome
Finder form will get you started. You can also e-mail
or call us at 312.813.0960 with any additional requests or
questions you may have.